4G for the small towns

Frequent Poster

4G for the small towns

by Frequent Poster Aidanp Frequent Poster
Message 1 of 2 (130 Views)

Really Vodafone? you have over 30 4g cell towers in a 2x2km range in Auckland. Every  month i see a cell tower in Auckland being upgraded with 4g. With over 30 4g cell towers, would there not be enough coverage in a 2x2km range.

As this Picture shows  

Screenshot_2017-04-23-18-13-27[1].png

But in some smaller towns like Te Awamutu you have yet to place a 4g tower, the 4g tower there covers absolutly no one. and all the other cell providers have 4g in Te Awamutu. This is why i changed to 2Degrees, i though that vodafone wa New Zealands most reliable network. I think you guys should change that.

As this picture shows what Te Awamutu is like

Screenshot_2017-04-23-18-17-20[1].png

This is why Vodafone needs to THINK about the comunitys where they need 4G as in this gowing age people are going to need faster speeds to be able to keep up. So Please vodafone think about the smaller communitys before you go over kill on huge citys.

Senior Contributor

Re: 4G for the small towns

by Senior Contributor shadow Senior Contributor
Message 2 of 2 (127 Views)

Some things to consider:

* What is the population of Auckland CBD on the middle of  a work day vs the population of Te Awamutu

* How many big corps with big telecomunication needs in Auckland CBD vs Te Awamutu

* How much money is Vodafone making from Corps/Business in Auckland CBD vs Te Awamutu

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 4w ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today